Tiny Tutus partner studios are dedicated and passionate about sharing dance with the little ballerinas in their communities. We recognise some of the best dance schools in the country teach out of the local community halls and that’s fine with us.
Tiny Tutus partners are studios who have been recognised as offering dedicated, quality dance education in safe learning environments be they be a dedicated dance studio or other dance space. Tiny Tutus places value on the quality of the teacher and studio delivering our program, and NOT only on the décor of the classroom.
We invite dance studio owners who both teach from their own dedicated dance studio space and those who rent safe dance spaces such as community halls to join our partnering program.
To qualify for our Tiny Tutus partner program you must;
- Have or arrange a minimum of $2,000,000 dance studio public liability coverage.
- Ensure all teaching staff have working with children checks.
- Have been in business for at least 2 years.
- Have experience in teaching early childhood dance or have appropriate dance teacher qualifications.
- Have an ongoing leasing arrangement with a quality venue. If your studio is not a purpose built facility (such as a dance studio, community hall, or performance space) it will need to meet our safety and quality requirements.