Tiny Tutus Spring Celebration
Tiny Tutus is tutu excited by the magic spring will bring to our ballerinas and their families.
We are celebrating the arrival of Spring by giving you the chance to win a Fairy Garden Sparkle Kit for your ballerina.
To enter for your chance to win you need to do the following:
1. Follow Tiny Tutus on Instagram. You will find us @tinytutusballet
2. Post an image of your precious ballerina in action at her Tiny Tutus class or a video of her twirling at home in her class tutu on Instagram and tag us @tinytutusballet and use #tinytutusballerina.
3. Ensure your Instagram account is public during the promotional period so that we can see your entries.
4. You can enter as many times as you like between Friday 7th September 2018 and Sunday 30th September 2018. Each post is deemed as one entry.
5. The most creative entry will be chosen as the winner. Full terms & conditions below.
The prize contains:
2 x Fairy friends (1 x blonde and 1 x brunette)
1 x Baby green tree frog from Far North QLD
2 x Mini mushroom garden stakes (pink)
1 x Fairy bell post
1 x Pouch of fairy treasure (assorted)
1 x Tiny jar of pink magic fairy dust
1 x Small packet of fairy river stones
1 x Small packet of pink frost pebbles
1 x Fairy gardening instructions
1 x Note of earth friendly tips + envelope stencil for fairy mail
Packaged in a Garden Sparkle gift box and topped off with a generous sprinkling of fairy light and love!
p.s. Please note that this kit does not include a fairy door, rocks, faux moss or plants.
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Tiny Tutus Pty Ltd ABN 69 149 311 857 of 5/45 Pearson Street, Charlestown NSW 2290.
3. The promotion period begins at 9am AEST on Friday 7th September 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 30th September 2018.
4. Entries are open to parents or guardians of students currently enrolled in the Promoter’s dance classes.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period, post a post on their feed on Instagram and use the #tinytutusballerina. The post must be made public.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Multiple entries are permitted.
11. The winner of the Promotion will be the entrant judged by the Promoter to have provided the most creative post. Chance plays no part in this Promotion. The Promotion is a game of skill.
12. The judging will take place at 1:30pm on Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at 5/45 Pearson Street, Charlestown NSW 2290. The winners will be notified by phone and email and announced on the Promoter’s Instagram and Facebook page. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize consists of 2 x Fairy friends (1 x blonde and 1 x brunette); 1 x Baby green tree frog from Far North QLD; 2 x Mini mushroom garden stakes (pink); 1 x Fairy bell post; 1 x Pouch of fairy treasure (assorted); 1 x Tiny jar of pink magic fairy dust; 1 x Small packet of fairy river stones; 1 x Small packet of pink frost pebbles; 1 x Fairy gardening instructions; 1 x Note of earth friendly tips + envelope stencil for fairy mail. Packaged in a Garden Sparkle gift box and topped off with a generous sprinkling of fairy light and love!
14. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to an equivalent value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter’s using their name, likeness, image, voice, entry and/or social media posts content whether they are the winner or no (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting the services of the Promoter.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non- Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their reasonable discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. The laws of [Queensland] apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in [Queensland] and courts of appeal from them.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.