Winter Warmer Pack #2
Our Tiny Tutus Winter Warmers Pack #2 combines our brand new Tiny Tutus Jackets, our Tiny Tutus Stockings, Tiny Tutus Leg Warmers and our Tiny Tutus Ballet Shoes. The four perfect accessories to keep your ballerina warm and ready to twirl this winter!
Tiny Tutus’ Winter Warmer Pack #2 includes:
- Tiny Tutus Jacket
- Tiny Tutus Ballet Shoes
- Tiny Tutus Stockings
- Tiny Tutus Leg warmers
Our Tiny Tutus Winter Warmers Pack #2 combines our brand new Tiny Tutus Jacket, our Tiny Tutus Leg Warmers and Stockings and our Tiny Tutus Ballet Shoes. The four perfect accessories to keep your ballerina warm and ready to twirl this winter!
Our brand new Tiny Tutus Jackets are made from a soft cotton lyrca and are perfect to be worn over our Tiny Tutus Ballet Wrap to keep your ballerina warm this winter.
These are perfectly matched with out Tiny Tutus Leg Warmers which are the perfect accessory for those chilly winter mornings. They are made from comfortable, stretchy cotton, making them easy to twirl in!
Ballet stockings in Tiny Tutus pink: Quality, classic, full footed ballet stockings, perfect for classes and recitals.
Our Ballet shoes are made from beautiful soft, durable high grade leather with a suede full sole. Our Ballet Shoes a heavy cotton lining and suede innersole. Our Ballet shoes come fitted with an elastic over foot strap and are finished with an elastic drawstring for a comfortable slipper like fit.
**Tiny Tutus Leg Warmers are one size fits all
**Tiny Tutus Stockings are one size first all
XS (4) – usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas approximately size 0 – 2
S (6) – usually suitable for ballerinas aged 2 – 3 years of age; approximately size 3
M (8) – usually suitable for ballerinas aged 3 – 4 years of age; approximately size 4
L (10) – usually suitable for ballerinas aged 4 – 5 years of age; approximately size 5
XL (12) – usually suitable for ballerinas aged 5 – 6 years of age and longer in the body; approximately size 6.
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please click here to find a printable foot sizing chart.
*When printing the chart please ensure the ‘Page Sizing & Handling’ option is set to ‘Actual size’*
Alternatively, please measure your ballerina’s foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Please measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm.
- This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required).
- Please measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
- Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement – measure carefully using the exact technique described – a few mm may make a difference!
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
XS (4), S (6), M (8), L (10), XL (12)