Partner Studio Benefits
We’ve spent the last 8 years perfecting the business of dance – Take Advantage of that Experience!
Tiny Tutus started twirling in 2009 with two locations in Newcastle. In 2010 we had expanded to Sydney, with studios across Victoria and Queensland following in 2011. 2012 saw the opening of studios in Western Australia. By 2013 Tiny Tutus was twirling in every state and territory in Australia. 2017 saw Tiny Tutus start with over 100 locations and growing as families get together and demand classes in their area.
The continued growth of Tiny Tutus demonstrates the strength and success of not only our curriculum but our business. This is the kind of partnership you want.
Tiny Tutus Studio Partners have everything they need in one place!
Tiny Tutus offers a 12 month curriculum across four age groups.
The Tiny Tutus Partner Curriculum includes:
- detailed weekly lesson plans for each age group,
- music playlists,
- teaching methods and tips.
- curriculum for 2-3yrs, 3-4yrs and 4-5yrs ballerinas
Supplies & Resources
We give you all of the tools to make you successful.
- One official Tiny Tutus Prop set (including Tiny Tutus ribbon sticks,
fairy wings and wands)
- One set of Tiny Tutus ballet mats
- Access to online videos with step demonstrations, sample classes, tips and tricks etc.
- Access to our downloadable activities for ballerinas to share with your families
- Access to curriculum accessories which can be purchased to compliment your classes including Tiny Tutus
sticker books and colouring in sheets.
As a Tiny Tutus Studio Partner you automatically gain access to the revolutionary Studio Emporium.
As a partner studio you’ll be able to make even further profit by selling your Tiny Tutus uniform to your ballerinas. Studio Emporium is an incredible system that integrates with your website and allows you to select items from our boutique range to sell to your ballerinas. You select what you want to sell, you select the price you want to sell it at and we send you a commission fee each month. It’s your second income stream that just keeps on giving!
Never again send your ballerinas down to the local dance store to buy shoes – this is just giving money away!
See www.studioemporium.com.au to find out more about how this works and the incredible additional benefits this offers our partners!
Most Studio Partners choose to complete their Tiny Tutus training online via Skype meetings with our Licensing Co-ordinator, who will walk you through our program and set up, explaining everything simply so you’re ready to get started! You are also welcome to visit one of our State mentors and view a class.
We’d also love to invite you to spend time with us in our head office. This gives you not only the chance to see behind the scenes but the opportunity to work face to face for your business mentoring sessions with Tiny Tutus creator Simone Cadell.
You’ll also receive ongoing curriculum support from our mentors and specialists to help you deliver the program to its full potential via email and phone.
Marketing and Branding
Tiny Tutus exceptional curriculum backed by our dynamic marketing and branding continues to see Tiny Tutus as the dominant force and go choice for parents in the Preschool Ballet Market Place.
Our unique approach to marketing has the ability to create a buzz like no other. Everyone will be talking about what is going on at your studio and you’ll have the resources and power to back it up!
Tiny Tutus Studio Partners receive:
- Tiny Tutus partner logo and images that can be used on your website, social media site or flyers.
Marketing templates for promotion.
- 100x professionally printed brochures to be distributed in your area.
- Your studio name and location will be included on our top google rated website with links directly to your studio page.
- Promotion through our Tiny Tutus Facebook Page.
- The follow on benefits of our extensive National Marketing
- Access to our Tiny Tutus Studio Promotion range to purchase additional items such as outdoor banners, market banners, business cards, customised brochures and much more.
We want to make sure your studio is just as successful as ours!
Our founder and creator Simone Cadell has a wealth of dance business experience she loves sharing! Tiny Tutus Studio Partners benefit from one on one mentoring sessions with Simone three times a year. This is an invaluable opportunity to grow your business and learn from the lady who has developed Australia’s most successful national dance business.