The Daddy Daughter Dance
The Tiny Tutus Daddy Daughter Dance is such a unique and precious experience. Each year Daddies who have danced with us have loved the magic of sharing this special time with their daughters in a way they never have before.
Tiny Tutus is the perfect place for your ballerina to dance, with classes for baby ballerinas as young as 16 months and for princesses up to 5 years of age! Beautiful early childhood ballet lessons, taught by our quality Tiny Tutus trained specialist teachers with Mums and Dads more than welcome to stay and watch!
1. Open Classes – you’ll never miss a step your ballerina takes as parents watch every lesson.
2. Real ballet, unfolded magically and creatively through an inspired curriculum. We nurture correct technique, without the time-filling gimmicks. It’s pure, creative dance.
3. She’ll adore her shimmering sparkles, velvet and tulle tutu. A quality class tutu is our gift to your ballerina with her membership.
4. Tiny Tutus is built on the belief that every little person has something beautiful to offer. Dance encourages confidence. Confidence inspires dreams. Dreams can change the world …
5. This is more than a ballet school. It’s a starting place for children, parents and teachers to nurture lasting, lifelong friendships, while we celebrate our steps together.
Simone is a Mum of two beautiful boys and she is frequently heard saying, “A Mummy of boys needs a little pink in her life!”
Simone began her ‘dancing career’ at three years of age. She gained her formal Dance Teaching Qualifications at 18 years of age, before completing a degree in Early Childhood Education. Just a few years into her full time school teaching career, Simone was merit selected for the position of Assistant Principal and became one of the youngest Assistant Principals in Newcastle and one of the only with Early Childhood Qualifications.
Tiny Tutus Operations Manager Amanda has been part of the Tiny Tutus family since 2015.
Amanda brings 20 years administrative, operations and management experience to Tiny Tutus and shares Simones vision of creating precious moments for ballerinas and their families.
Growing up in Sydney Amanda’s passion for Tiny Tutus comes from her own journey with dance with the Petite Dance Theatre Company and the beautiful Miss Frances. Ballet, jazz, tap and theatre being an important part of her childhood.
Living in Newcastle Amanda is a busy mum of 3 children yet strives to ensure our families and ballerinas truly embrace the journey of Tiny Tutus.
Tiny Tutus valued Teacher State Coordinator Bronwyn is located on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria.
Bronwyn writes Tiny Tutus class curriculum, selects, trains and coordinates our beautiful Tiny Tutus teachers in VIC, NT, WA, QLD and SA. Bron also is one of our very popular teaches teaching at our Mount Eliza, Mornington and Brighton Studios.
Bronwyn grew up in Newcastle, NSW and was taught by Tessa Maunder. At 16 years of age she relocated to Melbourne and attend the Australian Ballet School. Upon completing her 3 year course she was selected for the Australian Ballet and toured throughout Australia and overseas until she retired at the end of 1999.
Bron is a proud Mum of 2 beautiful boys and has been part of Tiny Tutus family since 2013.